Saturday, November 10, 2007

Welcome to Cougar Town!





BYU played an awesome game against TCU on Thursday winning 27 to 22. It was a close came but the Cougars kept the lead the whole time. Drew and I are loving the football games down here! We TOTALLY regret not getting all-sport passes but we were able to go to this last game THANKS TO DUSTY AND JANE! Go Cougars!










And I just had to put this on here. Drew is so cute. I got home from work today and he had a whole fun night planned for us including this oreo pie he made while I was gone. I made him pose for a picture with it in the middle of his studying. I LOVE my husband oh so much!




4 comments:

Ksenia said...

Sounds like a really fun day, and you both look really cute with your white hats! You almost made me miss Provo with this post. :)

Melissa said...

You guys are adorable! We are jealous you got to be at the game. Heard it was a good one...over...and over...and over again from someone who shall remain nameless! Love you guys!

Colleen said...

What a fun post! It was so fun seeing you guys and your fun date!

Dad E. said...

I'm going to have to spend more time reading the blog. I have missed all the fun everyone is having. I can remember the last college football game I went to.