Monday, November 19, 2007

Here's the Results of the Name Drawing!!

Names were drawn for sibling gift giving for Christmas! Here's the results:

Travis gives to Mallory
Margaret gives to Ksenia
Kimball gives to Beau
Melissa gives to Margaret
Zach gives to Kimball
Ksenia gives to Travis
Drew gives to Zach
Hailey gives to Melissa
Beau gives to Drew
Mallory gives to Hailey

Happy Gift Giving!!!

6 comments:

Drew said...

Hey Zach, I am going to give you the homemade gift you wanted....:)

Margaret Everton said...

Ksenia: YES. I am totally hooking you up.

Ksenia said...

It was not rigged at all! Colleen drew it :)

Anonymous said...

Lissa! I'm so excited I got you....I already have some ideas.

Zach said...

Love is a many splendered thing, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love.

... not sure about brother in law love. That may come in the form of a really uncomfortable sweater, or an iTunes gift card:)

Kaedi said...

Um, hey guys... who is giving to me and Marc??