Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Our Trip to Stanford!

We had a wonderful visit with Travis and Margaret and kids. Will was sick the first few days we were there, but still managed to be extremely cute and fun to be with. Jane was simply adorable the entire time we were there. What a happy pleasant baby! We were in Grandparent heaven getting to spend some time with these cute kids!











When Will was feeling better we went on a bike ride/walk. He was so excited to show us how he could ride a bike.

A fun tradition they have as a familiy is "Movie Night" one night a week. They go all out and it's lots of fun. Someone is designated "Movie Bob" and they get to wear a hat. They sell tickets to the movie and when you buy a ticket you get 4 tokens to buy movie treats and drinks. Each item costs two tokens so you have to buy wisely. Real popcorn bags are used (Popcorn is free, by the way!) I got to be "Movie Bob". Then we turned out the lights and watched a fun Disney Movie. This is a horrible picture, but atleast you can get the idea!



....And here is a picture of Will outside their apartment!



Of course, we thoroughly enjoyed Margaret's great cooking...we went on a walking tour of Standford campus (it was so AMAZING)....got to go to their great ward (which Alec & Emi are in...what a fun surprise!) and had lunch at a fun restraunt called WaHoo's for lunch where we met Travis a few hours before our flight. It was just a great trip!

By the way....I have a few of my own "Willisms" to share:

Will: "Grandma, your fur smells really good!" (I'm assuming he meant my hair....but who knows.)

Will: "When I was an old man....."

Will: "I was running through the trees with no clothes on"
Grandma: "Who were you running through the trees with?"
Will: "Mom and Dad" (This may not be word for word, but something to this affect.)

He's adorable!

2 comments:

Travis said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time, Mom. We loved having you.

EVERYONE'S WELCOME! COME VISIT!

Ksenia said...

That little peanut Jane looks SO MUCH like Margaret! She's gonna be a little heart breaker. And... We are coming to visit!