Monday, November 26, 2007

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!


Welcome to the Scarbrough's
very humble abode at the Cambridge Court Apartments in Provo. Drew and I decorated for Christmas on Sunday which of course was very exciting as this is one of our FAVORITE times of the year. It was fun as we pulled out our little fake Christmas trees (which we used at our wedding last year) to reminisce about all the fun memories from our wedding and our first christmas married.











Drews sister Courtney made us the cute "Dear Santa" sign and gave it to us when we saw her for our second Thanksgiving on Saturday.


LOOK how long my hair is! Goodness gracious sometimes I don't realize how long it is until seeing it in a picture like this. Anywho, we are so excited for Christmas and can't wait to see all of you! Love you!

7 comments:

{jane} said...

cute, cute, cute decorations! You guys are the most set-up newlywed couple I've seen. I don't think Dusty & I had decorations/etc. the first couple years!

THANKS again for the YUMMY treats, they were so good! I've never made anything that looked that pretty with that many layers - you are amazing Hailey!

Ksenia said...

Yes, Hailey, very cute! I especially love the lit tree with the "S" in the back, such a homey and holiday feel it gives! Great job.

Zach and I are kinda sad as far as decorations go... this is our second Christmas together... well, maybe we'll do better next year.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Margaret Everton said...

What the heck. What treats am I missing out on?

Anonymous said...

haha Don't worry Mar, I just made the yummy william sanoma pumpkin bars. You're in on those. But I did add a little extra something to them which turned out delicious. Like they need any more sugar added to them....but I drizzled a little bit of dark chocolate over the top of them. Scrumptious!

Margaret Everton said...

Yum. I went the more cobbler-ish route with my topping.

Man. Forget you. Your hair is so long and beautiful.

Dad E. said...

Hailey,
Your place looks great. I'm catching flack from Mal and Mom that we don't have our tree up yet. We will be getting it this weekend, in the freezing cold and rain. Last year the tree didn't quite make it through the holidays so we thought we should wait a week. Can't wait until you and Drew get here.

Love ya.

Colleen said...

It was soooo good to see your apartment all decorated. It got me all cozy and feeling the spirit of Christmas. I've been having some flashback memories of planning your wedding this time last year and I can't believe it's almost been a whole year. I'm glad for the less stress this year, but have such fond memories of planning your wedding with you. Those are special memories. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!

I love you both!