Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's Time for Christmas Lists!!!!


Here's some pics from last year to get bring back memories and get you in the mood for the upcoming season and for the request I'm about to make!!!

I know it's hard to believe, but it's that time of year again. It's time to share our wishes with each other for our gift giving enjoyment!

I am extremely motivated to get my shopping done early this year because Trav and Mar will be here on the 12th and I don't want to be out shopping still when I could be with them. Also, since I'm working this year, my time is much more limited so I need to get started ASAP. So with all of your cooperation with this request we can make this happen!

I thought our blog would be a great place for everyone to post their lists so that everyone can have access to each other's lists in one easy location. So, post your lists on the comments of this blog and we'll all refer to this post when we need access to someone's list. I'm open to suggestions if you have any.

I've decided to try this a little differently this year and let me know if you like this better or if our old way was better. I'm going to give you a format to use to present your lists. Here it is:

1. What are your top 3 "dream" gifts you would want?

2. What would be your top 10 items you could use for under $20?

3. If you could own any movie for your home movie library, what would be your top 5 picks be?

4. If you could own any book what would your top 5 choices be?

5. If you could have any music for your home, what would have have? (Be specific -- CD's, I-Tune $, Sheet music, Song books & what artists or songs -- if applicable!)

6. If you could have any clothing item, what would be your top 5 choices? (Please include brands, sizes, item, colors, particular store gift cards, etc.)

7. If you could own any game, what top 3 would you want to own?

8. What type or color of PJ's would you like this year?
9. If you are under 5, what would be your top 5 toys?
10. If you are under 5, what clothing items could you use? (Remember sizes, colors, etc.)

11. If there were a homemade item you wanted or could have, what would it be?

12. Is there anything else that doesn't fit in the above categories?

I'm SOOOOO excited to have everyone home this year. I cherish these times and can't wait to have you ALL here. I think we are going to draw names this weekend, so be watching the blog for the results of that drawing. Love to you all!!

25 comments:

{jane} said...

Colleen, you are one amazing mom & grandma, cheers to you.

Drew said...

Top 3 Dream Gifts

1. Wireless Modem: I would like one of the better ones. One that would be able to transmit through out a home (like yours Colleen). I have seen a couple different ones made by Netgear that I would love at Best Buy.
2. ClearPlay DVD Player and Membership : This is a DVD player that can edit any movie you watch it with. A couple of our friends have it and we really like it. Instead of buying edited movies, you can just buy or rent un-edited movies and watch them in the DVD player and it will edit them for you. You can choose what you want to be edited as well.
The only way to buy this is online at http://clearplay.com/ - They have options to buy this is a gift on the web site as well.
3. Bed extender for my truck: This can be found at this link if you want to see a picture http://www.toyota.com/tacoma/accessories.html
You can also find these on Ebay.com by searching for “Toyota Tacoma Bed Extender”

10 Items Under $20

1. Gas Gift Certificate
2. Jiffy Lube Gift Certificate
3. Scripture Case for our large scriptures
4. Cargo Net for the bed of my truck (they have many different types, this is the one that toyota makes: http://www.toyota.com/tacoma/accessories.html
5. Ebay Gift Card
6. Panda Express Gift Card
7. Great Clips Gift Card
8. Red Robin Gift Card
9. Stuff for my Hair – Made by Crew – Mint Clay (Sell it at Great Clips)
10. Transformers Pillow Case

Top 5 picks for Movies

1. Heroes Seasons 1 and 2
3. The Office Seasons 1 and 2
4. U-571
5. The Great Escape

Books

1. Harry Potter on CD’s – Starting with the first book

Music

1. I-tunes Gift Card would be great

Games

1. Risk

PJ’s

1. Red (Size Large)

Homemade Item

1. Homemade Rolls

There ya go, hope that helps, sorry i was not able to fill up all the questions. Thanks Collen, Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Top 3 Dream Gifts:
1. My true DREAM kitchenAid mixer but very unrealisitc –
model: Professional 620 limited edition (they now have a Prof. 500 that is more affordable I think, but still a lot hence why it’s a “dream” gift. Its just like the 620 and 600 but not as large. It mixes 12 cups. The metallic chrome is the color I like in this model. shopKitchenaid.com has rebates for the kitchenaids when purchased on the website. Oh, and I like all the bowl-lift models not the tilt-head models.)
style: bowl-lift stand
color: brushed nickel
flour power: 14 cups; 6 qt. Bowl
price: around $899.95 (yikes!)

2. Northface “Denali” fleece jacket
size: small (I think….maybe a medium. Drew says a small)
color: black

3. A shopping spree!!!!

Top 10 items under $20:
1. diamond earrings (fake of course) 2ct. size
2. a full length wall mirror
3. a wood plaque that says Scarbrough on it (my colors are red, brown and cream in my living room and a little orangey too)
4. “August” perfume from Hollister (I think you may have to get this on ebay they have a new scent at hollister now) the biggest bottle—and “Lilu” perfume from PacSun, biggest bottle too I’m all out of both!
5. Gift cards to: William Sanoma, The Buckle, American Eagle, Bath and Body Works, Barnes and Noble, Deseret Book, The Decorette shop, Jamba Juice, Great Harvest, Nordstroms, Trader Joes……ask Drew. 
6. ramekins: white (at least 6 of them)
7. Bath and Body works plug-in air fresheners (cinnamon and other good scents)
8. Mini food processor (cuisinart has a good one…it’s the one that holds 3 cups. This is probably more than $20 but not by much I think. White or stainless steel color)
9. Recipe Organizer (I’m looking for something more book like I think than a box)
10. The Body Shop home fragrance oils “Exotic” and “Satsuma”

Top 5 movie picks: (I may need some more time to think about this one)
1. Oprah’s 20 year anniversary DVD set
2. What Lies Beneath (it has sentimental value)
3. The Lion King
4. Mulan
5. Anastasia

Top 5 books: (I’m putting magazine subscriptions under this category)
1. Deceptively Delicious cookbook by Jessica Seinfeld
2. *Domino
*Real Simple
*FOOD Day
*Marth Stewart Living
*ELIZA magazine
*Cooking Light
3. Press On by Jospeph B. Wirthlin
4. Harry Potter book #2 on cd

Music
1. I-tunes money would be wonderful

Top 5 items of clothing:
1. Mossimo Supply Co. Cotton Quilted Peacoat - Chinchilla from Target (size: small; color: khaki)
2. Buckle jeans
3. Garments (top size: 2XS; bottom size SP) I can’t remember which fabric is the top and which is the bottom but one is caranessa and one is chamise…..the top is a t-shirt feel material and the bottom is a spandex/silk feel. It’s whatever material type Melissa gets for hers.)
4. Costco socks (the white ones and the girl champion ankle socks)
5. MONEY FOR SHOPPING!

Top 3 games to own:
1. Ticket to Ride
2. Clue
3. Any game that involves strategizing so my husband will enjoy them too

Christmas Eve PJ’s color:
1. white

Homemade items:
1. stockings for Drew and I (that’s kind of a before christmas thing)
2. the red quilt we have in the works
3. another cozy quilt made out of flannel and fleece like the one I made
4. skirts/dresses I can wear to church (want to go find patterns and pick out fabric)
5. dads chocolate chip cookies made by dad!

Anything Else…..
1. Costco membership
2. Gym membership
3. wedding album (I am kicking myself for not getting one when we got married)
4. rice cooker (white or stainless steel)
5. A picture of Christ: “O Jerusalem” 16x20
6. MaryKay hydrating gel (its moisturizer that comes in a purple jar)
7. Pastry blender
8. 2 – 9inch round cake pans
9. bundt cake pan
10. 9inch springform pan
11. a large scripture case for mine and drews couple scriptures
12. double chocolate power bars
13. yummy dark chocolate
14. william sanoma “green tea and wasabi” candle
15. a massage
16. a day planner
17. pastry bags
18. tart pan
19. a tivo

Ashleigh said...

Is it creepy or weird that I like reading what everyone in your family wants for Christmas? I don't know, I almost feel like I'm eaves dropping on your own family Christmas experience. Well, creepy or not, keep up the good work Evertons! Your lists are giving me ideas. Colleen, you're awesome!

Ksenia said...

It is a good list indeed. I'm still working on mine, but wanted to say that Connie gave me the Mary Kay hydrating gel that Hailey requested for my birthday (since she is a consultant) and it is surprisingly awesome!

Ashleigh, it's not creepy.

Margaret Everton said...

Moving twice AND having a baby? Santa, I've been GOOD.

TOP 3 DREAM GIFTS:
Git cards to Anthropologie or Pottery Barn.

10 ITEMS UNDER $20:
Poets and Writers Magazine Subscription
Anthropologie's Inside Out Serving Bowl, Fern
6 Anthropologie Sunbury bowls (teal)
anything else from Anthropologie
William Sonoma ball-tip steel wisk
William Sonoma small "best wisk"
moleskin journal--med sized black, blank

MOVIES:
Little Bear DVDs for the kids--but I'd rather have books

BOOKS:
The original Guttenberg bible. Kidding.
Wayne Booth's Rhetoric of Fiction
New American Voices 2008
Borders money

MUSIC:
Let's be honest: I'd rather have books.

CLOTHES:
gift cards to Anthropologie or Urban Outfitters

PJs:
JCrew's Swiss-dot Sleep Pant, sm
The Children's Place Adult Cotton PJs (dolphin)
(Will: The Children's Place cotton pjs (cherry), 4T
Jane: The Children's Pl Candy Stripe Stretchy, 9mo)

UNDER 5 YR TOY REQUEST:
Anything from that cute Hillsboro shop--nothing mechanical--ask me if in doubt.

ANYTHING ELSE:
A trip to Paris. Well. Once can always dream.

Mal said...

1. What are your top 3 "dream" gifts you would want?
- an acoustic electric guitar (maybe a Taylor... eh? eh?)
- a powerful beauty of an amp for that acoustic electric guitar
- an Apple laptop for college (accompanied with some editing software for that digital video camera that was magically thrown in with dream gift #3)

2. What would be your top 10 items you could use for under $20?
- guitar picks! LOTS of 'em!
- earrings! I've got these new wholes in my face and nothing to put in 'em!
- MUSIC! iTunes money/CD's, both equally appealing
- jewelry in general-- I really like funky, random necklaces/bracelets/rings
- CHAPSTICK!
- new journal
- good writing pens
- SOCKS. I like ankle socks, and I'm in serious NEED.
- random knickknacky things to put up in my room/future dorm
- $20...?
3. If you could own any movie for your home movie library, what would be your top 5 picks be?
- Across the Universe (if it's out by then)
- Moulan Rouge
- Little Miss Sunshine (edited)
- Better Off Dead
- all the seasons of The Office
4. If you could own any book what would your top 5 choices be?
- Catch-22
- The Color Purple
- A Tale of Two Cities
- The Screwtape Letters
- a Barnes & Noble card would be SUPER-appreciated in lieu of any of these books
5. If you could have any music for your home, what would have have? (Be specific -- CD's, I-Tune $, Sheet music, Song books & what artists or songs -- if applicable!)
- hmm... basically anything Beau doesn't have, I don't have. He's my supplier.
- upcoming concert tickets for freak-awesome shows/ ticket master gift card... if they do those...?
6. If you could have any clothing item, what would be your top 5 choices? (Please include brands, sizes, item, colors, particular store gift cards, etc.)
- gift cards to Fossil, Urban Outfitters, Shade, Forever 21, or American Eagle
- undershirts (black! but white, or any other colors would be good too)
- I ALWAYS need jeans. But don't even try to buy them for me because they totally won't fit right. They never fit right. I don't even know why I put this down. It's done nothing but make me mad at jeans and the state of the world in general.
- running shoes (PLEASE!)-- and shoes in general! I'm a 7 1/2 or 8.
- skirts
8. What type or color of PJ's would you like this year?
- I REALLY want some new boxer shorts. My Tigger boxers have developed a very large hole in the butt (I apologize to the witnesses). But if those wouldn't be Christmas-Eve-PJ material, then some new black or maybe grey sweatpants would be awesome. I like the sweats with the cuffs on the ankles.
11. If there were a homemade item you wanted or could have, what would it be?
- scarves! (black or red or grass green, any cool color that is a gross shade of brown or purple)
- maybe a ridiculously soft blanket or something (no color preference, except for my already explained problems with certain gross shades)
12. Is there anything else that doesn't fit in the above categories?
- SWEET iPod case-- preferably something I for running and everyday use
- good running headphones
- just regular money. always great.

I'm totally forgetting something. If it's really important, I'll add it later. If not.. let's face it, I'll never remember.

Margaret Everton said...

Ksenia, you're going to get coal and sticks if you don't fill out your list.

Mal, I can't believe you're talking about DORM rooms and stuff.

Ksenia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zach said...

Tag Kimball... clock is tickin'. Either your list gets posted or you get poop in a bucket.

Drew said...

haha that made me laugh, thank you zach...
poop....bucket...a combo that never gets old

Anonymous said...

Tag Lissa....clock is tickin. Either your list gets posted or your gettin' Zachs poop in a bucket too.

Melissa said...

Ok, we definitely don't need two buckets of poop in the family so I am posting my list!

Top 3 dream gifts
1. Ipod Nano (blue or red)
2. New set of pots and pans
3. Queen size down comforter

10 items under $20
1. 8 color Pentel Scripture marker
2. Bath and Body Works Wallflower refills (Black Raspberry Vanilla, Tropical Passionfruit, Spiced Cider)
3. First Aid Kits for home and car
4. GC to Deseret Book, Target, Gap, Pottery Barn
5. Prenatal Yoga DVD- by Gaiam with Shiva Rea.
6. Subscription to Cookie Magazine
7. Backpacks for 72 hour kits
8. Any of Karen Finch's file folder game books that look good for my kids.
9. More FHE books like the ones I got last year. "File Folder Family Home Evenings" by Mary H.Ross and Jeanette Guymon-King looks good.
10. Suprise me!

DVDs
1. Cars
2. Ratatouille
3. Miracle on 34th St. (Not the black and white version)
4. Tae Bo DVDs (Billy Blanks)
5. The Power of One

Books
1. Deceptively Delicious (Cookbook)
2. Martha Stewarts Housekeeping Handbook
3. The Essential Mormon Cookbook
4. Essential Mormon Celebrations
5. RNotes: Nurses Clinical Pocket Guide or PDQ for RN by Mosby

Music
1. Hillary Weeks: Lead Me Home
2. Hymns Made of String- Chad Woolner
3. Music for a Sunday Afternoon
4. Then Sings My Soul- Mo Tab
5. I-Tunes $

Clothing Items
1. Shade Maternity Cap Sleeve Shirt (S)
2. Shade Maternity Pima Long Sleeve (S)
3. Gift Card to Gap

Games
1. Ticket to Ride
2. Electronic Version of Catch Phrase
3. Additions to Settlers

PJ's
1. Blue Pajama Bottoms

Kayla Toys
1. Bed for dolls (little wooden cradle, either natural wood color or white)
2. Art or craft supplies
3. Scripture readers (anything but B of M)
4. Books, Books, Books!
5. Whatever grandma thinks she would love, you are usually right on.

McKay Toys
1. Boy Dress-ups (Cowboy, Superhero cape, Fireman, ets.)
2. Toy tools?
3. Boy coloring books
4. Books! Books! Books!
5. Age appropriate motorized car

Kayla Clothing Items (5T, Shoes 11)
1. Hat and gloves to match light purple and white coat.
2. Snow pants
3. Snow boots
4. Old Navy or Gap gift card

McKay Clothes (3T, Shoes
1. Hat and gloves to match gray and black coat.
2. Snow pants and boots
3. Old Navy or Gap gift card

Homemade Items
1. Super Soft Fleece Blanket
2. Fleece hats for the kids
3. Dad- make me some bookshelves!
4. Little stichery wall hanging like yours in the kitchen

Miscelaneous
Babysitting while I take a weekend away with my husband?

I will work on getting my husband to post his list. If he doesn't get around to it get him ANYTHING Harry Potter. Maybe a Wizard's cloak, or a sorting hat, or a signed picture of Daniel Radcliffe! If he wants to dispute this being his main request, he will post his list soon...

Melissa said...

Addition to the above list:
I would like my requested clothing items to be white in color.
Thanks.

Kimball said...

Dream Gift:
Two buckets of poop

List to be posted soon....

Travis said...

1. What are your top 3 "dream" gifts you would want?

Golf lessons and/or Golfsmith gift certificates, Digital Video Camera, iPhone

2. What would be your top 10 items you could use for under $20?

Stanford and BYU ball caps (~$20 each)
iTunes bucks ($10 an album)
Movie passes
Golf passes ($25 at Stanford course)
High quality pens and mechanical pencils
Sleeves of golf balls
Stationary for personal thank you notes (Cranes, etc.)
Stanford and BYU t-shirts
Subscriptions to Men's Health, Runner's World, Golf or Golf Digest

3. If you could own any movie for your home movie library, what would be your top 5 picks be?

Office Space, Bourne Supremacy, Bourne Ultimatum, The Office: Season 2 and/or 3, Band of Brothers Series

4. If you could own any book what would your top 5 choices be?

Anything by Nick Hornby, Dave Eggers, or Cormack McCarthy

5. If you could have any music for your home, what would have have? (Be specific -- CD's, I-Tune $, Sheet music, Song books & what artists or songs -- if applicable!)

iTunes $, hands down

6. If you could have any clothing item, what would be your top 5 choices? (Please include brands, sizes, item, colors, particular store gift cards, etc.)

Gift cards at Banana Republic, JCrew, Nordstrom, Patagonia, PacSun

7. If you could own any game, what top 3 would you want to own?

Anything that you know is good.

8. What type or color of PJ's would you like this year?

No pref

11. If there were a homemade item you wanted or could have, what would it be?

More knitted caps for Jane

12. Is there anything else that doesn't fit in the above categories?

Burned discs of new music people have discovered. Always on the look out for new tunes.

To make life easier on my beautiful wife, please call her and let her know what you're considering getting for me-- she doesn't want to overlap with people.

Thanks y'all.

T

Ksenia said...

The internet deleted my list, I don't really remember what was on it, so here's attempt #3 (yes, sometimes share Michael Scott's opinion of technology)

Dream Gifts
1. Piano
2. Nikkor 85mm f1.4 (or f1.8)
3. Paid tuition!

Under $20
1. Audio recording device (little player or something)
2. Violin Strings
3. Cool/cute bag for primary
4. Tuner (w/mic, not the plug-in kind)
5. Moleskine Weekly Planner Notebook, large, black
6. Dinner table place mats
7. Peanut brittle from See's
8. Truffles (not nutty)
9. A jewelry box

ANY book..?
1. First edition of The Origin of Species, by Charles Darwin (or a nice, old hardback)
2. The Count of Monte Cristo (hardback) by Alexandre Dumas
3. Narnia by CS Lewis, complete box-set, hardback, no movie pictures.
4. Vegetarian Cooking Magazine, or any other Veggie/Health oriented one
5. Awesome hard back set of Shakespeare's complete works
6. Borne into Brothels
7. Powell's gift card/BN gift card/Borders gift card

Music
1. CD of Primary songs sung by children
2. Christmas songs sung by children
3. Smashing Pumpkins CD "Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness"

Movies
1. Borne into Brothels
2. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
3.

Clothes
1. Tops, I am in need of cool tops
2. Waterproof coat
3. Socks are always useful
4. Gift card to JCrew. I LOVE JCrew, but they are so expensive, GAP/Urban Outfitters/Fossil/almost any place would be great too.
My wardrobe is not doing so well.

PJs
Sweatpants with banded bottoms and draw string, in dark-ish green or blue. Or a pair of really light pjs, any color or style. Something like this
or this
Or something likethis or finally like this
Games
1. Imagine if...

Home-made item
No bake cookies made my Mallory

Anything else?
a vacuum that works
stuff for 72 hour kit
money for my website
house plants

Colleen said...

OK, I forget that I need to add my list. I've been getting a few reminders. (Beau, Kimball and Bob -- we still need to hear from you!!!)

3 Dream Gifts:
1. Gift Card to Christopher and Banks
2. A cream colored turtule neck (or mock turtle neck)
3. Gift Card to Keepsake Quilting (can be found on-line @ www.keepsakequilting.com)

Under $20:
1. More everyday spoons from IKEA
2. Perfume - "Malaia" - from Hollister, or "Imari" - from Avon
3. More everyday glasses like the ones I have.
4. Framed pictures of your families or my grandkids!!
5. Subscriptions to "Quilts and More" or renewal to "Better Homes and Gardens - American Patchwork and Quilting" or renewal to "Fons & Porter - Love of Quilting".
6. Gift Cards to any local quilt shops (The Pine Needle, Sharon's Attic, Fanno Creek Calicos, Craft Warehouse)

Books:
1. Gift Card to Barnes & Noble, Borders, or Deseret Book

Movies:
1. Ratatouille
2. Disturbia

Games:
1. Ticket to Ride

Music:
1. Josh Grobin
2. Oldies Collections (soft rock)

Homemade Items:

1. MORE GRANDKIDS!!!

Drew said...

i no longer want the office on dvd....

Beau said...

1. What are your top 3 "dream" gifts you would want?

Golf Clubs

CS3 Design Premium/Professional

Rain gear for bike (Chrome messenger bag,
Fenders, etc.)

2. What would be your top 10 items you could use for under $20?

iTunes gift Cards

Mach 3 razor blades

Guitar Strings

RSVP pens (fine tip black)

3. If you could own any movie for your home movie library, what would be your top 5 picks be?

iTunes gift Cards

4. If you could own any book what would your top 5 choices be?

Layers Magazine Subscription

Soon I will be invincible (hardcover)

How to Win Friends and Influence
People (hardcover)

5. If you could have any music for your home, what would have have? (Be specific -- CD's, I-Tune $, Sheet music, Song books & what artists or songs -- if applicable!)

iTunes gift cards

6. If you could have any clothing item, what would be your top 5 choices? (Please include brands, sizes, item, colors, particular store gift cards, etc.)

Gift Certificates (No American Eagle or GAP)

11. If there were a homemade item you wanted or could have, what would it be?

Mom's dried pears from when we were kids

12. Is there anything else that doesn't fit in the above categories?

Dad E. said...

My list is very simple:

I want my family home for Christmas.

Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures of grandkids....and kids also.

iTunes certificate.

White Shirt.

Homespun DVD; The C-A-G-E-D Guitar System Made Easy #DVD-HAW-GT29

White Socks

Garments

Zach said...

I had to eat 12 cans of beans, a box of al bran, and some exlax but to no avail... I have finished my shopping... kimball you need to come over here and pick these up because they really smell.

Kimball said...

Just in time for new years...

1. What are your top 3 "dream" gifts you would want?
- Tools (Electric Screw Driver thingy – like Bob’s)
- Braun Electric Shaver (Contour Solo 5775)
- Luggage (at the Rack they sell a Swiss Army set for $130ish)
- Time Machine

2. What would be your top 10 items you could use for under $20?
- New headphones for ipod (maybe with Beau’s input from the Apple store?)
- Ties from Marshalls
- Gift Certificate to the GAP/Rack
- Bed Head Manipulator
- Trader Joes Pistachios with Chocolate & Toffee…yum
- Universal Remote Control (sell for 15-20 at home depot...I am sure othe places too)

3. If you could own any movie for your home movie library, what would be your top 5 picks be?
- Orange County
- Heroes (Season 1)
- Anything fun from Clean Flicks
- Hoosiers

4. If you could own any book what would your top 5 choices be?
- Barnes & Noble Money
- Grilling Cookbook

5. If you could have any music for your home, what would have have? (Be specific -- CD's, I-Tune $, Sheet music, Song books & what artists or songs -- if applicable!)
- iTunes Card

6. If you could have any clothing item, what would be your top 5 choices? (Please include brands, sizes, item, colors, particular store gift cards, etc.)
- Dress shirts for work (surprisingly some of the best shirts I have found are at Marshals and Costco. I might need to pick them out…)
- Gap Gift Card (need new Khakis for work)

7. If you could own any game, what top 3 would you want to own?
- Ticket to Ride
-Electronic Catch Phrase
- Ticket to Ride

8. What type or color of PJ's would you like this year?
- Blue/Grey

11. If there were a homemade item you wanted or could have, what would it be?
- Fleece blanket

12. Is there anything else that doesn't fit in the above categories?
- No

Zach said...

1. What are your top 3 "dream" gifts you would want?
-M.Audio Keyboard
-Acoustic Amplifier (Genz Benz or Ibanez... I haven't really shopped arond that much)
-Fenders and Rain gear for my bike and me (see links below)
*aPants - Black
*Jacket - Real Red
*Fenders

2. What would be your top 10 items you could use for under $20?
- New flashlight... we gave ours away in Ukraine


3. If you could own any movie for your home movie library, what would be your top 5 picks be?
- Nirvana MTV unplugged performance
- not Spider man 3... never want to see it again

4. If you could own any book what would your top 5 choices be?
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- The Bicycling Guide to Complete Bicycle Maintenance and Repair: For Road and Mountain Bikes
-

5. If you could have any music for your home, what would have have? (Be specific -- CD's, I-Tune $, Sheet music, Song books & what artists or songs -- if applicable!)
- New Rivers Cuomo CD- Alone (Out December 18th
- Cake B-Sides and Rarities available on their website cakemusic.com

6. If you could have any clothing item, what would be your top 5 choices? (Please include brands, sizes, item, colors, particular store gift cards, etc.)
- Two(2) pairs of jeans (size 33/32)
- Above mentioned rain gear for bike riding
- New garment tops
- stylish winter hat
- stylish winter gloves
- new socks
-
7. If you could own any game, what top 3 would you want to own?

8. What type or color of PJ's would you like this year?
-Thin-ish Yellow-ish ones

11. If there were a homemade item you wanted or could have, what would it be?
-Love

I'll probably update this later... i don't know, we'll see.

Ksenia said...

I already got a Moleskine Planner (belated birthday present from Nastia)