Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend




Hope your Thanksgiving holiday was as cozy as ours. Christmas is coming: see you guys soon.

8 comments:

{jane} said...

Your family is BEAUFIFUL! Margaret, do you and Travis or YOU have your own blog???

{jane} said...

ha! - I hate spelling errors, :-) I can spell BEAUTIFUL. AND that's what you guys are!

Ksenia said...

I love 'em! That second one looks like you're guys are having a lot of fun dancing... or like Margaret is screaming in pain while Travis is laughing. I think it's a dancing dip.

Margaret Everton said...

Ksenia: both scenarios are likely.
Jane: I'm sleep-deprived, I didn't even notice.

Zach said...

It appears that Will and Jane are re-enacting the part from actual real history where the native americans took the pilgrims hostage and gave them tickle-hugs till they nearly died, only to be distracted by the intriguing turkey gobbles, allowing the pilgrims to escape.. thus becoming all the more grateful. TO this day in gratitude of being able to escape the tickle-hug native americans, we eat the turkeys who saved us....

I'm surprised I'm the only one who knows this story... or at least had the time and tenacity to just leave the most random comment he could think of on the spot.

Melissa said...

Oh, my gosh! Your kids are gorgeous! I cannot wait to see them! We missed you at Thanksgiving, but it looks like you had a good one. Love you guys.

Kaedi said...

Darling pics. Love them! Palo Alto looks great on you guys!

Colleen said...

I haven't had internet on my computer all week so I just saw this blog! The pictures are soooo cute! I love it! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving. We can't wait to have you for Christmas.

Travis, you need to get your list up ASAP! This is your mother speaking! (Beau, Kimball & Ksenia...if you are reading this, you do too!!!