Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sing it Loud, Sing it Proud!

Dear Friends and Family,

Mandee sent me this song in order to inspire me to become more musical this Christmas Season. This work of art was forwarded to her by someone who is trying to "raise Christmas spirit around the world" and also says that "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is to sing loud for all to hear."

I love that I joined such a musical family. I know you'll appreciate it. Please listen to the whole thing, it gets better and better and better.

2 comments:

jamieleighcall said...

Jake and I were laughing hysterically, listening to that song. Jake is feeling inspired to record his own CD now. Ksenia was right, you have to listen to the whole thing. The end when he jumps up an octave is great! It gave me chills... maybe not in a good way, but still.

Ashleigh said...

Someone needs to give that guy a record deal. You could feel the passion in his voice, especially at the end when he tried to hit those high notes. Beautiful. That's all I can say