I can't even tell you how much I wish you could have done our wedding pictures! That was the worst $200 ever spent...Luke and Jackie used the same photographer, but their pictures came out great... must have been the gigantuous zit on my cheek. I did really like the ones that Sis Ashby and her daughter took, and they were free:)
Oh the feelings that "Picture Pages,Picture Pages" brings up. Before my Steve Martin obsession in HS, I had the biggest crush on Bill Cosby!
5 comments:
those look great Ksenia!
Thanks Drew. I hope they like them also.
While I'm here I'd like to point out that I did not post this blog, Zach did. :)
The one on the right is one of my favorites. And: No tubas! You are AWESOME. Awesome.
I can't even tell you how much I wish you could have done our wedding pictures! That was the worst $200 ever spent...Luke and Jackie used the same photographer, but their pictures came out great... must have been the gigantuous zit on my cheek. I did really like the ones that Sis Ashby and her daughter took, and they were free:)
Oh the feelings that "Picture Pages,Picture Pages" brings up. Before my Steve Martin obsession in HS, I had the biggest crush on Bill Cosby!
Oops, I should probably mention that that was posted by Mandee, not Greg ;)
Post a Comment