Jane and I showing a little school spirit at the GSB Big Game Tailgate. Stanford beat Cal to tie for 7th place in the PAC-10. Woo Hoo! Still a true blue BYU fan, but still kind of fun to have another team to root for now.
Can't wait to see you all in PDX soon!
6 comments:
She is way cute Travis! Hailey and I are excited to see her and you guys soon too...
Cute, Cute, Cute.....Looking forward to your arrival next week. Way to go Standford....
I'm going to make sure Marc check's this post. I can just see visions of him and Sydney at the game. I probably shouldn't jinx this, since he's in the middle of his essays. There is just no hiding that Stanford is my top pick. So excited for you guys! Viva la Palo Alto!
I went to 3 or 4 Big Games as a kid. It's a fun rivalry! Can't wait to see you guys.
Not to inundate you with our little family, I will just post one little Wednesday Will-ism in this comment:
I toot. I toot a lot. In fact, I'm always tooting, all the time.
See you guys soon.
Post a Comment