Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thank you, Colleen!!


Sydney LOVES her new hat, and wears it everyday as we traipse around the city. She is the envy of all the babies on the Upper East Side. You could make a small (or large) fortune selling those things here at the park. Just let me know if you want to start up a business! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the darling hat, outfit, and beautiful quilt. She loves it, and so do we!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Kaedi, thank you soooo much for posting this picture on the blog!!!! She is so adorable and it is so fun to see her wearing the hat. I'm so glad you liked it because I loved making it for her. WE WANT TO MEET HER!!! Why arent' you coming for Christmas??

Kaedi said...

I WISH we could come home! Marc doesn't have any more vacation days for this year. We're planning a trip to Oregon this spring, though. We can't wait to introduce Sydney to the Garvertons! We've been telling her all about you guys.

Kimball said...

Those hats are like gold!

Ksenia said...

Cute face, cute hat.