Monday, December 17, 2007

Me in a Nutshell

Okay, I am finally replying to the tag. Sorry for the delay, I just saw it like 2 days ago. So here are 5 (or 6) things people might not know about me.....or maybe you do.


1. I love and adore going shopping for clothes (especially when my husband comes with me). But I have to admit that Drew is better at picking out clothes for me than I am for myself. I used to think that wasn't true. I thought I did just fine on my own, but the more we shop together the more I realize he's just better at knowing what looks the best on me.



2. I'M PREGNANT! (just kidding) Sometimes I'm funny or witty and it surprises people.




3. I've never been stung by a bee and hope to never be stung.....I'm slightly afraid of bees probably just because they've never caught me.




4. I got an award for being an "Outstanding Student" in my culinary program. I was also praised by my chef instructor that I made the BEST cinnamon roll he has EVER consumed. He's consumed a lot of cinnamon rolls in his day so I felt pretty good about that. After that my fellow culinary classmates thought I was some amazing pastry chef that could do anything and would come ask me how to do things or see if I could help them with ideas. I still claim to know very little about pastries and confections.




5. I have cussed only 2 times in my entire life. Both of which I am not very proud of. And both of them happened while I was watching movies starring Will Smith. He would say something funny and I would repeat it to Drew because I thought it was funny. Then I'd realize the quote had a bad word in it after I had already repeated it. The first time that happened I felt so bad I cried. I am no longer allowed to watch Will Smith movies.



6. I had some questionable dealings with the Utah TRAX system the summer I was doing my internship in Salt Lake. I have since then repented. Ask me later if you want details.



I tag....Beau, Mallory, Drew and Travis.

6 comments:

Kaedi said...

Hailey, this is hilarious. I just posted my tag and then read this. I promise I didn't copy you. :) I've never been stung by a bee, either! I've also never cussed. Okay, just kidding, I have. Cussed, that is.

{jane} said...

Way to go on only cussing TWICE - I really wouldn't beat yourself up over that... I only cuss at my husband, he can get the best of me. :-)

Ashleigh said...

Hailey, the pregnant thing was not funny, and I would like to know the "questionable dealings" with the Utah TRAX system. I miss you, Hai!

Drew said...

My wife swearing was pretty funny to me, i got in trouble for laughing when she did it....

Ksenia said...

Just the fact that you can count how many times you swore is incredible, yet alone the number being 2! I'm afraid your brother married a woman far below that.

Don't do that PREGNANT thing!!! You totally got me!

Ksenia said...

P.S. you ARE outstanding!