So I was just taking a little break from work and reading Kim Janeway's blog. She described her son, Brayden's, first time on Santa's lap. She said that he didn't mind it at first, but when he looked up at who was holding him, he started crying. So I'm thinking "what a funny looking pair, I should click on this picture for better viewing," and then BAM!

I totally know these two!
Sorry guys, you probably didn't want to immortalize this, but I couldn't resist (well, I could, until Zach started encouraging me).
8 comments:
is this what you mean by "new calling"?
LOL!
Zach just won the comment of the day award. Well done.
Hilarious! You both look great! My kids still haven't seen Santa yet this season, so if you could drive over here to Utah and spend a few hours with us, that would be great.
I suppose there is not a lot of difference between being the Bishop and Santa. Both of them are really pleasant. There were some complaints that Santa was talking to the kids too long, but the only training I've had was the movie Miracle on 34th Street, and he talked a lot. As of right now, you all better be careful because Santa and Sister Claus are still working on the naughty and nice list. By the way Ksenia, you're on the naughty list now.
Ho! Ho! Ho!
Oh I can't even compete with the wit here. Zach -- well done. This is hilarious! Will you please hold onto those costumes for a while? We want to take Sydney to see Santa, but might not make it this year. How about April? Does that work for you guys??
Kaedi...naugthy. Like Santa says, he cannot make reindeer fly, except on Christmas Eve. He doesn't wear the suit all year long either, just at Christmas time when all good children should be coming home to be with the Garvertons. Sydney...nice.
Bob & Colleen, You two look adorable! :-)
Post a Comment