Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Day 1: Hour 10...

Apparently Nausea and a mad craving for obscure sport drinks are side effect of two dosages of Thioguanine. But now that I think about it, the Nausea is probably from the pills and the craving for the sport drinks could be from a good ad campaign because I have seen this stuff everywhere... or it could be the dry mouth and awful taste in my mouth. Has anyone tried this stuff? Is it any good?

7 comments:

Ksenia said...

As long as pregnancy is not one of the side effects of chemo...

Zach said...

I haven't tried the vitamin water, but if it is anything like that sobe life water stuff I'd have to say... pass. It's very chalky and tastes like it belongs in a cough syrup bottle rather than a water bottle.

Beau said...

That is good to know. As soon as you said chalky it stopped sounding good. I was looking for something more along the lines of refreshing.

Ksenia said...

Zach totally didn't get my pregnancy side effect thing, so I'm guessing nobody else will either. I was just saying that nausea is a normal side effect of chemo... and the craving is a normal side effect of... pregnancy. So unless pregnancy is a normal side effect of chemo... nevermind.

Zach said...

Oooh! so it's one of those logical deduction things... if being pregnant makes you nausious and crave wierd things and chemo makes you nauseous and crave wierd things... then chemo makes you pregnant! or not... well... really not. thank goodness for logic.

Anonymous said...

So I haven't tried this drink either! Honestly I haven't tried it because I didn't like what the bottle looked like. haha I also thought propel looked cooler and I like what propel tastes like. But I have to say that I see people drinking that vitamin water all over the place. It must be good.....

Nastia said...

I like the clear one. It's kinda like Gatorade but less sweet.