Monday, May 7, 2007

Garvin Pics

We enjoyed our last trip to Portland, and have a few pics to prove it. We thought they were cute enough to share, so here you go...





4 comments:

Zach said...

I like the pics... your kids have got to be some of the most photogenic in existence. It's also way cool to see how big the Garvin family is getting these days.

However... It is beginning to scare me to see how similar every picture of Kyle and Sara is. If you look at his myspace, you'll see poses much like the one on the blog now. They really need a new pose. I'd recommend...perhaps... piggy back... or... some sort of hand gesture like hang loose or a peace sign. I'm not seeing the spontaneously entertaining Kyle that I have grown to love over these many years. That is all....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful people! Beautiful family! Beautiful pictures! haha I miss you all....thanks for keeping us posted on the blog. We are working on getting posting one really soon here. I love you all!

Travis said...

Love the pics-- keep em coming...

Colleen said...

I loved seeing the pictures!!! Keep it up! You can blog about the kids anytime. We sure enjoyed seeing you that weekend. I love you all.