Dad & I just got back from Utah where we were finally able to see Jane for the first time. She is absolutely beautiful. We enjoyed every minute we had to spend with her and Will (and Margaret and Travis, of course.) Jane is such a calm and good-natured baby and just adorable. It's still hard to tell who she looks like. I think she's probably a combination of both Travis and Margaret, but there's something so familiar about her.
I had a great time playing with Will. He is talking so well and is a riot to talk with. I have a funny story about Will. We were driving home in the car after running some errands and I was sitting in the backseat with Will. I know this will surprise all of you, but I kept dozing off on the way home. Every time I would doze off, Will would click his tongue at me and it would wake me up. I would look over at him and he didn't say anything, but he would kind of glare at me, like he wasn't happy with me. Later that night, I was getting him ready for bed and he let me know what he thought. He said something like, "Grandma, you shouldn't sleep when we are driving in the car. It is not a time to sleep. When I would see you sleep, I would make a noise with my mouth so you would wake up because you shouldn't sleep in the car." He's pretty cute. I love how even though we don't see him very often, there is never a time where he has to warm up to us. He just comes right to us and wants us to play. What a great blessing it is to be grandparents.
1 comment:
Goodness, Jane is adorable! I especially love the pictures with Will in them, he looks so different! You guys need to post more frequent pictures of your kids because I feel like we're missing out. Will has lost some of his toddler-ness and looks like a little boy! It's crazy how fast they grow.
Post a Comment