Thursday, May 31, 2007

WHERE IS THE NEWS?

I know there has been some blog worthy news out there, so where is it? I don't want to steal anyone's thunder but there is some great news and where did it go? Let me just say this; Utah-WHARTON, Seattle-HOMEOWNERS, Portland-CHEMO/BUSES/WORKING/WALKING, Liberty High-COOL DRESS/RED CONVERSE, Hillsboro-BIKE, Las Vegas-FINALLY A DATE NIGHT, Portland-I'D RATHER BE QUILTING. And this is just a random sample of the great stuff that is happening. So where are the blogs?

I love you all. Please put in a note about what is going on with you so I can read about it while I eat my lunch. By the way, am I the only one who wants to read about the continuing adventures of Superman or see how much Baby Jane has grown? Or how about the escapades of the "K" kids in Seattle? People want to know these things and to see pictures.

5 comments:

Ksenia said...

Melissa and Kimball bought a house!?

Zach said...

Travis and Margaret had a Baby!?!

Anonymous said...

To continue with Z and Ksenia....Trav, you're going to Wharton?!

Colleen said...

Ditto from Mom!

Margaret Everton said...

Zach, I'm totally laughing. Yeah. Her name is Jane. And we had another kid a few years ago named Will.

Yeah, yeah. Don't want to steal Travis' thunder in sharing the cool news (he's been busy in Denver on business), but all I have to say is we'll be living in Philly in a couple of months. Ask him about Wharton!!