Sunday, June 10, 2007

A few random thoughts...

After months of interviews and background checks I have officially been offered a job at Apple. I am excited to be working down town and even more excited to be done with Go Wireless.

I have recently seen two movies and thought I would quickly share my opinion.

It was pretty much awesome. Very enjoyable, made me want to learn to surf. Kind of a "riding giants" for kids.




















Save your money. It was awful.














Last are a couple of commercials I enjoyed by (apparently) Spike Jonze. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Zach said...

Mucho Congratulations once again on the new job. You really are the best man for it. Loved the commercials. I'm going to be so tempted next time I walk into GAP to just starting tackling the manicans.

Anonymous said...

Congrats again on the job Beau! That is great news and you have got to be the best employee they will ever have because you love Apple so much. We enjoyed the commercials as well. That lamp one was hilarious! Love ya bro!

Travis said...

Congrats on the new job, Bro! Apple is absolutely one of the coolest companies ever-- any family discounts we can participate in? ;) Seriously though-- that sounds like a perfect place for you...