What an awesome view while you golf!!! Now these pictures totally look like you. I couldn't see your face in the other one. I know....I'll never hear the end of not being able to recognize my own son. I thought you took a picture of the guy you were golfing with. Silly me! How fun for you. You just seem to have one amazing experience after another.
I bet you could have one MAD game of Frisbee golf on that course.... ooh ooh... or maybe capture the flag... golf would be nice too. For me, it seems it doesn't matter how nice the course is, if my game is not going well I'd rather be anywhere else. (not that I've played on REALLY nice courses)... never mind... i guess I really don't know what I am talking about.
2 comments:
What an awesome view while you golf!!! Now these pictures totally look like you. I couldn't see your face in the other one. I know....I'll never hear the end of not being able to recognize my own son. I thought you took a picture of the guy you were golfing with. Silly me! How fun for you. You just seem to have one amazing experience after another.
I bet you could have one MAD game of Frisbee golf on that course.... ooh ooh... or maybe capture the flag... golf would be nice too. For me, it seems it doesn't matter how nice the course is, if my game is not going well I'd rather be anywhere else. (not that I've played on REALLY nice courses)... never mind... i guess I really don't know what I am talking about.
Post a Comment