...and a few photos.
W: Daddy is a tricky guy.
W: What is that you're putting on you?
M: Masquera, remember? It makes girls look pretty.
W: Except it doesn't.
W: I spell my name double-ewe, stick-and-a-dot, el, el, el, el, el, stick-and-a-dot, el.
M: Uh, almost.
[Will eats all of his yogurt at dinner...]
T: Will, you need to eat your chicken, too.
W: My yogurt WAS chicken, Dad.
W: It is hard to be a little boy.
8 comments:
Man... have you been saving these up or does will jsut spout these things off faster than you can type?
He doesn't really say any of this. In fact, he's not even really our kid. We rent him for events and family gatherings.
I told you she was making them up! The chicken one gave it away... it was a bit of a stretch :) Margaret, I love the Will-isms, I don't care if they're real or not.
I can assure you, they are real. I can also assure you that you are getting about 1/3 of what he actually says that cracks us up all the time.
I just got home from camp and couldn't wait to check the Willisms for the week. What a kid! Jane is looking so much older, too. THANKS for the pictures of both of them. What ADORABLE grand kids we have.
Thanks for cheering us up with these each week. I love the spelling story. I wish I had a stick & a dot in my name. We are looking forward to the live show. I hope you and Travis are looking forward to having some time alone as the kids are going to be busy as grandpa will be looking for things to do with his evenings.
Love it! I swear, if our kid isn't as funny as the Everton grandkids, we're sending her back.
It seems that the Wednesday Will-isms have stunned every other blog author into a silent submission. Can't wait for the next installment, or come up with anything quite as interesting to read :)
Post a Comment