Thursday, June 28, 2007

HEY!... Where's the Log-in page?

As some of you may have already noticed, it is a whole lot easier to access the blog these days. After much internal conflict and a lot of forgetting i've been meaning to do it.... i removed the log in requirement for our page. I am willing to entertain discussion on the topic and a possible retraction of my action, but as I look at the things we are posting it seems like it is harmless to have this info on the web. Plus: I'm proud of my family and as the girls (and some of the transexuals) on Jerry Springer always say "When you got it... Fuh-launt It!"

That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard word of this amazing family and have anxiously searched the web to have voyeuristic access to their lives. Thanks for the window in.

Love-- the Web

Anonymous said...

P.S. I promise not to do anything nasty-- bwoo ha ha ha ha (sinister laugh) :)