
Hopefully this isn't obnoxious, but Will is at a funny age, and I thought it would be fun to, sometimes on Wednesdays, post the previous week's hits. (Sorry to leave Jane out, but her current isms are cooing and burping.)
W: A quest is a dangerous adventure.
W: I want that dinosaur book.
T: Well. What can you do around the house to earn it? Maybe help unload the dishwasher one time?
W: Hmmm. No. I can just play. That is what I can do to help.
W: I like shoots [shots]. They make me strong like Superman.
W (upon exhaling in the morning): [Sniff sniff.] Wait. I smell something stinky. It smells like trash.
W: Three pretend friends call me on my phone. T Egga Bagga, Simon, and Rocky Boba.
Hope you have enjoyed this program. Stay tuned for next time.
5 comments:
I almost snorted soup out my nose as I read the first segment of Will-isms. Now this is a blog. Thanks for sharing. Love ya.
Kids really do say the darndest things. I can imagine every day with will is a veritable gaggle of giggles.
Completely entertaining! More...More!! I'll look forward to Wednesdays!
I'm with you on that one pops....I was trying not to spray applesauce on myself while reading the will-isms! Mar, isn't it great to live with such entertainment? I love have cute nephews and nieces who say the darndest things!
We couldn't resist but share some Will-isms with some of our friends who have a 3 year-old. Afterall, the only way to stay friends with people who have children is to talk to them about being proud aunts and uncles. (they were impressed by "quest is a dangerous andventure"). I love Will.
Post a Comment