I just wanted to thank my family for your special rememberances to me on Father's Day. I was grateful to all of you for your kind words and gifts. I must admit I feel rather spoiled. I feel blessed with a wonderful wife who supports me very patiently in all I do. I am so proud of each of my children and the decisions they have made in their lives. I am thankful for the spouses that have joined our family, and let's not forget my gorgeous grandchildren. I truly am blessed.
I love you all. It is a joy to be your Dad.
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Makes me think of that hometeaching lesson you used to give on the law of the harvest... the time and effort that you and mom have put into raising us has helped us be who we are. I hope we can show our appreciation more often.
What you have mom have done together amazes me. I know its because Heavenly Father has always been a part of that. I pray and pray everyday that Drew and I can raise our future family in the same way you guys have. Thanks for loving us so much and helping us to turn out the way we have.
I feel like I'm reaping the benefits of your hard work.. and I grew up half of the world away.
Post a Comment