
So by now I think most of you know, but I was (finally) admitted to Wharton yesterday. I can't tell you how releived I am, though I'm not sure which I'm more excited about-- getting in or never having to take the GMAT again!
So thanks for all the well wishes, and here's a sort of cool/sort of cheesy video about Wharton. I especially like the guy in the suit that throws his briefcase-- wild and crazy business school students! Enjoy!
www.wharton.upenn.edu/alumni/wharton125/video/125allvideo-1.wvx
Song of the day... Read My Mind by The Killers
7 comments:
After watching that video it seems like everyone at Wharton spins around smiling in a suit and tie... higher education never looked so fun :)
Congrats Travis, that rocks "the smartest people in the world go to Wharton" :) so awesome! The campus looks pretty amazing, I'd love to visit it some day. You know that as soon as you get there, you must do the spinning thing yourself, see if it feels as good as it looked.
Congratulations. Mother has already asked about when we are going to visit. We'll at least wait until you get there. We are all excited about the experience you and the family will have there. Again...well done.
I know it was a long, hard road, but it's all worth it and you couldn't be more deserving. You've worked sooo hard. I'm so proud of you I can hardly stand it. Congratulations, Travis! (I really can't wait to visit you out there.)
Travis, congratulations! That is great news and we'll be thrilled to have you in our time zone! Marc surely empathizes with your distaste for the GMAT. He is studying like crazy for it these days and I can't wait until he takes it. Hopefully we'll see you guys in Philly soon!
Congratulations Trav & Mar! We are so happy for you guys. I just hope that Mar can adjust to life away from Lehi, Utah! :) Hopefully from time to time she can make her hair really big, and revert back into a Lehi accent.
Trav, Congratulations! We are so excited for the new adventure you guys have ahead of you and know you will rock that place. Your hard work is paying off! It's got to feel good to be done with the waiting. You are a great example and inspire us to keep working hard to achieve our goals. Love you!
Post a Comment