Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Swinging Clubs by the Ocean


Now if any of you were thinking anything other than golfing, shame on you. For the rest of you, here is a quick pic from my trip to Pebble Beach (which I'm smack in the middle of as I type). Despite my lack of true skill on the links, I still enjoyed this game immensely and have another one to play tomorrow. Maybe someday I'll be a real golfer, but for today, playing on a real course will have to do...

6 comments:

Dad E. said...

What boondoggle are you on that got you golfing at pebble beach? Looks like fun, although I'm starting to thing I need a golf course with bumper pads, like bowling, when I hit the links. Looks like fun.

Colleen said...

Who's in the picture? Sounds like work can be fun sometimes!

Zach said...

Mom... that is your son in the picture. Don't you recognize a man on the verge of turning thirty?

Travis said...

Seriously! And Dad, the boondoggle was a closing dinner paid for by our investment bankers for closing the aerospace deals we exited back in March.

Kimball said...

Wow....I am extremely jelous. Golfing at Pebble Beach is a dream for most people. The coolest place that EY has taken me golfing is Thanksgiving Point. It just doesn't seem fair!

I hope the round went well, and you didn't hit too many balls into the ocean.

So did we ever figure out who the guy is in the picture, and why Travis took a picture of him for the blog?? :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is awesome Trav. YOU look like you're enjoying YOURSELF in that picture of YOU! haha Cool experience and something you totally deserve.