
W: Daddy is a tricky guy.
W: When I get bigger I want to be a teacher. I want to be a teacher of how to make babies.
W: Our new house won't have stairs; it will have an alligator! [elevator]
W [As M was dressing in a peasant top for the family to eat with T's work colleague and family]:
Mom, why do you still have your jammies on?
W [To the four-year-old little girl, Beth at dinner]: Do you want to hold my hand?
Beth: Do you even know my name?
W: No.
Beth: My name is Beth.
W: Beth, do you want to hold my hand?
[they hold hands]
W: I love you. I love you very much, I do.
5 comments:
Holding hands with a four year old... that is like me dating a 35 year old... Dating out of your era seems to be in style these days. Way to be with the trend nephew!
I hope I can see your "alligator" when we come to visit sometime. He sounds like his Dad when he was his age. (Always loved the girls!)
I cannot wait to see this little nephew of mine! Reading Wednesday's Willisms is definitely one of the highlights of my weak. I cannot wait to hear the conversations he and Kayla have next week! See y'all soon!
Will is Awesome. So, so fly.
It wonderful that Will has picked his career already, and such a fasinating one at that.
Post a Comment