Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Invaders from Mormondum


The T/Mar Evertons are coming to Portland (and hopefully Seattle) June 30 through July 8. We seem to always be at the family reunion over the 4th of July, so it will be sweet to reacquaint with what Portland has to offer on Independence day, aside from a rockin Lindsay Pool gig that I'm totally stoked about. See you soon!

Song of the Day: Eyes by Rogue Wave

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, I am so jealous!!!! I want to go! That will be a fun trip. I'm sure the fam is excited to have a good visit with you guys before you head out to Pennsylvania. Enjoy the Northwest one last time! I love you guys!

Ksenia said...

Zach and I are already planning activities to ensure that you have the most awesome time ever, which will make you realize that you should come to portland every... 6 months!

Zach said...

Bad news... the gig on the fourth is no longer a for sure thing... so sorry to get hopes up. I'm working on it though. we'll see if we can salvage something.

Dad E. said...

We are looking forward to your visit. I'm brushing up on my grandpa skills to give you are Mar some date time before you head back to Wharton. We are excited to have the GRANDKIDS!

Colleen said...

I can't wait to see you all! I'm so glad you found a way to make it work!! We'll enjoy every minute you can be here! Hailey, I wish you and Drew could be here, too. Who knows when we will all be together at the same time.